Eyesight in the news
New founders on the block: 6 Colorado entrepreneurs under 25
Since launching Eyesight Collective’s first products late last year, the company has evolved from a creative agency to an edtech company, creating online courses designed to inspire, educate and inform young entrepreneurs. Hurwitz founded the company when he was 20...
Founded by CU-Boulder students, Eyesight Collective takes a multimedia approach to inspiring and encouraging students along their paths to entrepreneurship and leadership. They launched in 2016 with a video series featuring a number of leaders from Colorado's tech community, and they've since expanded to include webinars, podcasts and mentor-driven workshops...
Many young people have killer ideas for new products, disruptive services and helpful innovations, but can easily get discouraged as the realities of adulthood settle in. Sometimes, they can’t find the tech to support their project, or they struggle with investment, or they just don’t think all the trouble is worth it.....
Created to inspire young people on their path to entrepreneurship, Eyesight Collective launched in October. The company is founded by CU-Boulder students and began with a video series profiling different entrepreneurs from Colorado’s community. Since then, Eyesight Collective has expanded to include a webinar series and an in-the-works online program with lessons, quizzes and a built-in community...
- Eyesight Collective is an online learning platform helping students and recent graduates learn real-world business skills, helping them land their dream job or start their own company.
- Eyesight Creative was founded in April, 2015 by Jake Hurwitz. The company has morphed from a creative agency into what Eyesight Collective is today.
- Eyesight courses features top industry leaders to share their stories and experiences as a means of educating and inspiring students.
- The Eyesight community is a private networking group for students, mentors and industry leaders to connect.
- Eyesight Collective was founded by Jake Hurwitz and Nathan Moses in August, 2016, the summer before their senior year at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- #1A1A1A - Dark Grey
- #AB8850 - Gold
- #F2F2F2 - White
For media and press inquiries, please contact Jake: